A recent article by Jayson DeMers in Forbes.com lists seven signals to help you decide if it's time to outsource some of your marketing function. Of course, don't wait until you see all seven signs before acting! Have a look at the list and check whether any apply to your business.
1. Your revenue isn’t growing fast enough.
2. Your marketing staff is overworked.
3. You always seem to be running behind.
4. Your marketing strategies are thrown together.
5. You’re limited to a handful of channels.
6. You focus too much on tasks and not enough on strategy.
7. You’re disappointed with your marketing results.
Does this prompt you to rethink the way you manage your marketing activities? Would outsourcing help your business to get ahead?